Agilmine A1 – Affordable Altcoin FPGA Miner for Everyone!
- GPU equivalent mining performance at 1/10 power consumption
- Multiple mining algorithm support; Active development. NO DEV fee
- Small, Portable, Quite, Low heat, perfect for setting up a powerful mining rig at home
- Single USB connect for everything, no need to mess with PCIe
- Mining host software with cross platform support on Windows, MacOS, Linux and Embedded Linux enabled devices (Raspberry Pi)
- Most important: a REAL product verified by reputable bitcointalk forum members!
Currently we have currently implemented FPGA bitstreams and cross-platform host application to support XDAG, Keccak, KeccakC, Pascal and Skein mining algorithms, more algorithms are planned to be supported in the future. The performance listed below have been verified by bitcointalk.org reputable members! (Thanks to philipma1957 and VoskCoin), please see video review at the bottom of this page!
Verified Mining Algorithms
Estimated Mining Algorithms for Future Support
We are currently busy preparing pre-order; We will make a batch if more than 500 order received!
Price: $345 (USD)
If you are interested or have any questions please send email to
Or join our discord channel!
Please take a quick pre-order survey if you haven’t already! If you leave the email we will put you on the priority list for shipment.
We decided to make our own FPGA platform for Altcoin mining simply because we can’t find an affordable one that works. The good ones for mining (accelerator cards) are too expensive, and the affordable FPGA development boards are too weak to mine efficiently. The market demands some sort of FPGA miners, due to its power efficiency, flexibility in algorithm adoption, and easy configuration. But unfortunately those expensive FPGA accelerator cards are not accessible to everyone, due to its high price and low availability, so let’s build one!
We bootstrapped this project by ourselves, have to say it is a long and difficult journey, quite rewarding experience though. Deep in heart, we want to make an community owned FPGA miner that everyone can afford, which in return we believe will contribute to the decentralization of cryptocurrency and its long term prosperity.
For more details about our project please check our original post on bitcointalk.org forum!
* Pictures of our prototype boards. Several improvements will be made in final product.
This is done by well respected and trusted bitcointalk memeber philipma1957